My North East based client are looking for Java Developers at various stages of experience, to join their rapidly growing cloud applications team. The business is going through huge expansion and they are looking for skilled and enthusiastic individuals to take them forward.
The team you will be joining, brings together cutting-edge solutions, together with industry and domain expertise, to develop platforms and applications for the future.
Right from the start of a client engagement, you will be part of a multi skilled team, who understand the business problem and the user journey.
This is an opportunity to join a forward thinking organisation, challenge and develop yourself, work on small to large scale projects and help solve complex and innovative client solutions.
Candidates should have a hunger to learn new technologies and methodologies, and a solid understanding of software design principles and best practices.
– Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
– Working on Full Project Life Cycle with Agile and DevOps ways of working
– Examining existing software and determining requirements for new/modified systems in the light of business needs
– Undertaking feasibility studies to design software solutions
– Writing and coding individual programs according to specifications
– Developing user interfaces
– Testing and correcting software programs
– Implementing and evaluating the software
– Planning and maintaining database structures
– Writing operational documentation and providing subsequent support and training for users.
– 2 years of programming experience preferably across multiple programming languages, with the knack to build efficient, reusable, maintainable and reliable code
– Good knowledge of programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
– TDD, Automated testing platforms and unit tests
– Enterprise scale application development.
– Agile delivery utilising Scrum and/or Kanban methodologies
– Frameworks & libraries such as React, Angular, Bootstrap, jQuery
– AWS, Azure, Google cloud
– Shell Scripting and Linux
– Git, CI/CD pipelines and build automation
– Experience of micro services design pattern
– Consuming and providing services via APIs
– Serverless Computing, Message Queuing.
If you have the above skills and experience please forward you CV for consideration.
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People LTD may share your details with end client at shortlist stage.