My North East based client are looking for a Systems Developer to join their team. The successful candidate would be the key contact in the business to support, develop and advise on new IT solutions as well as enhancements driven by local business improvements and solution life cycles.
– Working with affiliated business stakeholders and development teams and ensuring effective communication regarding issue resolution and the impact of system changes
– A focal point for the definition, design, installation, operation, and maintenance of IT applications and infrastructure
– Working closely with the existing internal resources and assist with the development of standards, preferred practices, procedures and improvements
– Carrying out IT Testing, installation, consulting, and training and also participate in resolving issues
– Identify areas for continuous improvement and support business processes
– Coordinate data analysis, risk assessments, and help develop mitigation measures.
– Minimum 2 years’ experience working with IT Applications and infrastructure in an industrial environment.
– Knowledge of SQL (Oracle and / or MS SQL Server) and .NET (Visual Basic preferable)
– Exposure HR and Finance systems is desirable
– Excellent customer service skills
– Able to speak to stakeholders at all levels