My North East based client are looking for a IT Business Development Manager to join their growing team. With the business at a point of managing their existing client base and the demand for their services increasing, a driven motivated Business Development Manager is required to assist the business in continued growth and to reinforce their position as one of the leading businesses in their field across the region.
This is an opportunity to be able to grow an already established client base and to own your own book of clients and contacts while working in an entrepreneurial manner.
– Generating new business leads throughout the North East and UK
– Attending training, conferences and networking events to support business growth
– Taking clients from initial sales conversation right through to close and aftercare.
– Develop and manage a sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and manage simultaneous
opportunities through the sales process
– Maintaining constant client relationships
Skills and Experience required:
– A proven track record in the IT/Digital sales industry
– Able to generate sales from a standing start (phone, meetings, networking)
– Able to create and maintain client relationships
– Strong written, verbal and communication skills
– Highly motivated self-starter with passion and drive
– Full clean UK driving licence
Desirable skills and experience:
– IT infrastructure knowledge
– IT product knowledge
Ongoing company and product training will be provided.