My North East client are looking for an experienced IT Consultant to join their ever growing team. This is an opportunity to join a well-established organisation to be part of their continued growth and be an integral individual to the company’s future success.
The successful candidate will be responsible for project delivery and installations as well as providing pre-sales and post-sales support for customer solutions.
The position will require time spent off site in the field. These sites can be within the region but also further afield. Some hours may be out of designated working time.
– Produce various solution designs and supporting documentation as well as investigating and resolving project issues
– Provide pre-sales support to the sales team and completion of tender responses
– Recommend and look at new technologies in line with customer requirements
– Design and install complex Cisco network solutions
– Diagnose issues and undertake installations on customer sites.
Skills and Experience Required:
– Hold MCSE and/or VMware VCP Vendor certification
– Background in leading technical projects
– Be able to identify opportunities to help grow the business
– Presenting to customers
– Excellent customer service and aftercare
– Pre-sales design and communication skills
– Ability to work both independently as well as within a team environment.