Zenith People are recruiting on a eading quarto steel plate re-roller company, supplying customers in the UK and Northern Europe with a wide range of steel plates suitable for application in numerous industrial sectors, such as construction, bridges, wind turbines etc.
- To administer the full post-sale process from receipt of order to delivery.
- To liaise with both customers and other departments such as operations, logistics and finance to achieve on time in full delivery.
- To support Sales Managers in delivering excellent customer service and meeting the targets and KPIs set by the company.
- To cover for colleagues in the department during absence, holidays, or other occasions according to the requirements of the business.
- Enter orders onto the computer system in line with the company’s quality procedures.
- Liaise with Sales Managers to ensure customers’ requirements are clearly established before transferring orders to the production system.
- Manage and update customer records
- Make suitable records of all transactions & file them according to the company’s quality procedures.
- Utilise daily reports and other tools to track orders through the production process to dispatch. Use the information to effectively answer customer’s order progression queries and to follow up with other departments (Operations, Quality, Despatch, Accounts) where required.
- Make delivery reservations for customers who require deliveries to be booked in advance.
- Assist in the handling of post contract issues such as quality claims.
- Comply with the company’s policy on credit control and assist in the collection of debts due.
- Maintain a high level of computer literacy to carry out the job.
- Acquire and maintain full knowledge of the company’s range of products and supply protocol.
- Cover for colleagues in the sales office whenever required.
- Meet post Brexit guidelines, have the Right to Work in the UK and not require sponsorship as part of the process
- 4 GCSE grades A-C, including Maths & English. 3 A-levels or equivalent preferred
- 2-3 years sales administration experience, preferably in the steel or manufacturing sector but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Customer focused, proactive attitude
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) essential. Knowledge of SAP an advantage
- High standards of personal professional behaviour in line with the company’s policy
SALARY AND BENEFIT PACKAGE
- Competitive salary (DOE) & Holidays
- Opportunity to earn a KPI based bonus
- Private Healthcare
- Company Pension
- Death in Service Benefit
- Extensive Benefits Package