My client is looking for a HSE & Quality Coordinator to work as part of the exciting & dynamic team providing essential support and value. The HSE & Quality Team has responsibility for controlling all HSE and Quality within the group of companies, along with the coordination and organisation of all port security. In this role you will be centrally positioned to support the HSE and Quality leads assisting in coordinating, planning, auditing and administering the day to day requirements of the company. This role includes the undertaking of general administration duties for the upkeep of and running of various management systems and standards including the updating of policies, procedures, records, audits, investigations. With the overall focus on delivering high standard in safety and quality in all that we do supported by our policy of continuous improvement. The company offers excellent personnel development opportunities within a great team environment.
– Under the direction of HSE & Quality leads provide assistance in the implementation, maintenance, auditing and development of ISO 9001, 18001, Port Security systems and company management systems
– Ensure that the company objectives, standards and management systems are communicated and measured
– Auditing and Monitoring company-wide processes, procedures and work scopes
– Advising of requirements and effectiveness of the management systems, Quality and HSE performance
– Work with HSE Manager & Quality lead setting standards, auditing and communicating effectiveness of the work scopes
– Administration of relevant systems and standards
– Create, develop and maintain associated documentation and reports
– Support & interface with third parties and clients
– Communicate overall effectiveness as part of HSE & Quality team to management.
– Advantages experience in HSE and or Quality environment
– Relevant Qualifications in a related field is an advantage
– Good communication, planning & coordination abilities
– High standards in administration
– Previous work experience is advantages in fields
– Good written and verbal communication skills
– Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
– Good IT Skills Microsoft Office, Excel and other project management tools
– Support out of normal workings requirements delivering project targets.