Provide excellent teaching and learning of hospitality/customer service and employability skills sessions and support the raising of standards in accordance with the aims and strategic objectives of the organisation.
- To deliver high quality hospitality, customer service and employability sessions (accredited and non-accredited) using methods that will stimulate learning appropriate to learner needs and the demands of the course.
- Liaison with employers (where needed) on the development of pre-employment training programmes to satisfy employer requirements and add value to learners.
- To support the achievement of contractual targets for learner retention and success rates.
- To complete attendance registers and reviews in line with processes.
- Monitor learner progress to ensure learning continues and learners achieve in a timely manner.
- Seek feedback from learners on learning support materials in order to review and improve the service and learning experience.
- Ensure systems and processes are followed and are in line with contractual deadlines.
- To provide effective IAG to support learner progression.
- Provide feedback to learners during reviews on progress
- Deliver outcomes in line with current KPI’s and business performance targets.
- Promote safeguarding, British values, prevent, numeracy and literacy within all sessions.
- Administrating and completing paperwork associated with programme delivery within required timescales.
- Promote and monitor equality and diversity in all aspects of the role and record issues that may arise.
- This job spec does not represent an exhaustive list and role holders may be asked to carry out additional duties as reasonably requested.
- Recent experience in the delivery and assessment of accredited qualifications in the field of hospitality, customer service and employability and career development.
- Vocationally qualified to level 3 or above in hospitality and customer service.
- Relevant occupational experience in a hospitality and customer service environment
- Level 4 teaching qualification or above
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- IAG level 3 or above
- GCSE Grade C Maths & English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of unsupervised working and using own initiative.
- The ability to work in a target orientated environment and achieve required measures of success and quality.
- An understanding of different learning styles and how to differentiate through various teaching methods.
- Ability to motivate self and learners.
- Willingness to work flexible hours and locations as required.
- Flexible, committed & enthusiastic.
- Driving licence.
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People LTD may share your details with end client at shortlist stage.