Our client is looking for highly experienced Gas Breakdown Engineers to join their team.
– Delivering high-quality services to our residential customers whilst minimising disruption where possible
– Boiler Repairs
– Fault Diagnostics
– Boiler breakdowns
– Fault Finding
– Responding to breakdown calls and prioritising work load
– Compliance with contractual procedures, statutory regulations and internal processes
– Being an ambassador of the company’s brand as well as identifying business opportunities where possible
– Ensuring all company property is safeguarded, maintained and returned
– Assisting with out of hours calls on a rotation basis
– Logging/reporting of emergency repairs and parts required
– CCN1, CKR1, HTR1 along with CENWAT or CEN1 and CPA1
– Must have experience in the repair of gas appliances and controls.
– You should also be able to work well within teams and be comfortable taking sole ownership of the jobs allocated to you.
– You must hold a full UK driver’s license with no more than 9 points.
Benefits include but not conclusive:
– Pension Scheme
– Company Van plus fuel card
– Company pension
– Mobile Phone / Ipad
– 22 holidays per year plus bank holidays (increases on length of time served)
– Monday to Sunday with an average of 40 hours per week