This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business that is striving for excellence. The company already have an impressive portfolio of venues and developments, with ambitious growth plans. To support the company with its ambitious growth plans, they are looking to recruit a Finance Manager to head up their Finance Team.
- You will provide end to end finance support for the business and the associated venues and developments; from month end deliverables, budgets and forecasts to strategic and annual planning, 5 year forecasts and future performances.
- You will work closely with the Finance Director and Operations Director, ensuring that they are supported with the right insight and information and act as a strong business partner so that effective decisions are made.
- You’ll also manage and develop your team, looking for opportunity to broaden their experience and enhance their skills as they continue on their career path.
- Production of annual budget and 3-year business plans for all sales and projects.
- Production of monthly management accounts, including full variance analysis against budget for individual projects.
- Manage and monitor performance in various areas such as Sales, AST, Service charge budgets and overall performance of a development
- Assist in the production of statutory accounts.
- Production of feasibility financial forecasts.
- Production of quarterly forecasts.
- Complete all other monthly, quarterly and annual reporting requirements, including VAT.
- Implementation and monitoring of internal systems and controls.
- Balance sheet reconciliation, including the reconciliation of intercompany recharges and balances.
- Management responsibility for Accounts Assistant.
- High calibre qualified, with extensive experience
- A professional qualification (CCAB) with post qualification experience gained ideally in a business partnering role.
- Demonstrate the ability to successfully manage, lead, motivate and develop a small team.
- Strong analytical ability with high attention to detail is a key element for this role along with the ability to build successful relationships with both finance and non-finance people within the company and the group.
- Dynamic with a drive that matches the group’s ambitions and success.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to challenge effectively and provide proposals for change, accompanied by excellent decision making, negotiation and influencing skills.
- A strong user of MS Excel, and experience of MRI QUBE software, Sage 50, Sage 200 and Pegasus.
- A pragmatic approach to problem solving, using initiative.
- Solid numerical skills and up to date technical accountancy knowledge; a commitment to professional CPD.