Our North East based client is looking for experienced Front End Developers to join their rapidly growing team. The business is going through huge expansion and they are looking for skilled and enthusiastic individuals to take them forward.
Motivated to combine the art of design with the art of coding your responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designers to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Joining their team, you will be challenging yourself, and growing your skills working on large scale projects.
– Develop new user-facing features
– Build reusable code and libraries for future use
– Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
– Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
– Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
– Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
– Proficient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3
– Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
– Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
– Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
– Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
– Backend development experience with JAVA, C# or Python would be a plus (but is not essential)
If you have the above skills and experience, please forward you CV for consideration.
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People LTD may share your details with end client at shortlist stage.