My North East based client is looking for experienced C# Developers to join their rapidly growing cloud applications team. The business is going through huge expansion and they are looking for skilled and enthusiastic individuals to take them forward.
The team you will be joining, brings together cutting-edge cloud and DevOps tooling together with the industry and domain expertise from their clients and partners to develop platforms and applications for the future.
Right from the start of a client engagement, you will be part of a multi skilled team, who understand the business problem and the user journey.
Joining their team, you will be challenging yourself, growing your skills working on large scale projects.
– Full life cycle from discovery to live with Agile and DevOps ways of working.
– Defining architectures and APIs.
– Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code.
– Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
– Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
– Driving forward innovation and best practices.
Essential Person Specification:
– C# (.net Core would be beneficial) with the knack to build efficient, reusable, maintainable and reliable code.
– Automated testing platforms and unit tests.
– Cloud solutions utilising AWS and/or Azure.
– Agile delivery utilising Scrum and Kanban methodologies.
– Enterprise scale application design & development.
– Solid knowledge of SQL and data management.
– Experience of design and development of web services using REST and SOAP.
– Strong understanding of object oriented programming.
– Excellent understanding of MVC and other design patterns.
Desirable Person Specification:
– Frameworks & libraries such as React, Angular, Bootstrap, jQuery.
– Docker, Openshift, Kubinates Nginx, HAProxy
– CI/CD, Jenkins, Puppet/Chef, Maven, Ansible
– Shell Scripting and Linux.
– SQL Server, integration and reporting services (SSIS, SSRS)
– UX design skills and appreciation of user research.
– HTML & CSS
If you have the above skills and experience please forward you CV for consideration.
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People LTD may share your details with end client at shortlist stage.