Zenith People are proudly representing a rapidly growing company based in Blyth. This is an excellent opportunity for Electrical Supervisor who is looking for a rewarding career, with ample training opportunities and an excellent progression route.
– Planning and supervising all maintenance and servicing of plant & equipment across all areas of the site.
– Assist with other areas of the operation including the loading & unloading of vessels.
– Manage a team of Operatives to ensure compliance and professional, cost effective service delivery is maintained.
– Act as an interface between the Operative team and the clients and to report issues arising to Line Manager.
– Focusing on the Compliance and Risk Assessment within the site.
– Drive remedial works through and Good site compliance.
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
– Good time management skills
– Good analytical skills
– Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing work situations
– Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
– Ability to manage people and team members
– Ability to operate plant and equipment needed for the department
– Ability to drive
– Ability to fault find
– Ability to read hydraulic drawings/schematics
– Ability to read electrical drawings/schematics
– Time served
– Lead and manage a multi skilled team
– Excellent team player
– Dedicated and enthusiastic
– Be able to adapt a flexible attitude to work
– To be pro-active in seeking methods to improve working processes
– Opportunity to work for a well-established but growing business
– Excellent training opportunities with choice of route to suite what the individual is looking for
– Potential for career development for an enthusiastic individual looking for a rewarding career
– Private medical scheme
– Defined contribution pension scheme
– 33 days holiday (inclusive of 8 statutory days)
– Bonus scheme