A fantastic opportunity has arisen for Digital Marketing Executive to join a forward-thinking business in the North East. You will be working alongside a very vibrant and creative marketing team, driving awareness of the businesses brand and its product and services.
In this role, you will be responsible for the day to day running of digital marketing campaigns and advertising across a range of platforms and will be managing several social media accounts, generating engaging content consistent with brand guidelines.
- You will work within the team providing support to a range of social media and digital marketing campaigns, from researching and preparing relevant content, designing advert formats and content, drafting clear messaging, scheduling and posting engaging content and tracking engagement.
- Measure and report on performance of social media and social campaigns using Google Analytics, Search Console and other online tracking tools.
- Contributing new ideas and a fresh approach to social media and digital marketing to grow a significant and engaged network audience.
- You will be responsible for engaging on 3rd party social media accounts and community pages.
- Supporting the Digital Marketing Manager to develop campaigns and adverts that will create and maintain high levels of engagement.
- You will support development of online advertising campaigns, landing pages, website content, search engine optimisation, digital automation and email marketing.
- Scheduling and posting social media posts, engaging in discussions on these platforms, ensuring brand guidelines are adhered to.
- Closely track and monitor competitor social channels.
- You will be required to undertake associated administration tasks and compliance.
- Strong knowledge and experience of a range of digital and social media platforms, including scheduling platforms, Google Ads, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and Instagram.
- Experience of web and search engine optimisation and digital marketing automation tools.
- Experience of Social media monitoring and competitor analysis.
- Basic video and image editing
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Creative and resourceful.
- Excellent organisation skill and great attention to detail.
- Ambitious and keen to embrace new challenges.