Zenith People are proudly representing our global manufacturing client in their search for a CAD Technician. The successful candidate will be responsible for CAD activity using Autodesk in addition to supporting the strategy objectives of the business.
- System coordinator for design lifecycle management tools
- Execute part/item creation
- Administration of checking and approval routings for engineering designs.
- Adherence to change control, maintenance and revision through to engineering change order release.
- Item master (part) creation using the enterprise software and processes.
- Support workload prioritisation and management
- Responsibility for compiling and maintaining product technical files relating to key standards and directives.
- Provide cover, due to absence, within the team.
- An Engineering Qualification, preferably degree educated
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience on 2D/3D CAD software package