Zenith People are proudly representing a blue-chip company who are looking to expand their work force even further by looking for highly motivated Customer Service Advisors to join their rapidly expanding team.
The company have an excellent reputation for exceptional customer service, understanding customer’s needs and making sure that we consistently exceed their expectations.
– Organising boiler installations, servicing and repairs.
– Arranging Engineer call outs to customers’ properties.
– Carrying out customer call backs.
– Collecting feedback from customers after work has been completed.
– Updating current software with customer details and relevant job type.
– Liaising with customers and clients in and out of hours (Out of hours will be on a rota of 1 in 6 weeks.)
– Resolving customer queries via telephone, email or post.
– Planning Engineer diaries and travel patterns.
– Providing help to customers pre-service visit to resolve basic technical or set-up issues
– Providing feedback to customers post service visit.
– Use own initiative in prioritising emergency appointments.
– Show commitment to ongoing improvement and development.
– Previous customer service experience within a contact centre environment is preferred although not essential.
– You will also be expected to demonstrate a methodical approach to work and have an organised work ethic.
– You should be able to able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team depending on the task.
– A working knowledge of Microsoft packages Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel etc is also required.
– Be flexible to out of hours working with a mobile which is paid in addition to wages.
– Excellent working environment with a friendly team.
– Training and support available throughout career.
– Progression opportunities available immediately for the right motivated individuals.