Zenith People are proudly representing a public sector client based in Newcastle, who are looking for several Customer Service Advisors to help with increased workloads. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a reputable company and contracts will be extended for the right individuals.
– A passion for serving customers in a fast paced environment
– Handle verbal and written customer enquiries across a range of channels
– Record outcomes and update systems with accurate information
– Ability to remain calm and make decisions in a challenging environment
– Shows empathy to deescalate difficult situations
– Target driven to achieve a range of KPIs
– Handle calls from a life critical Telecare Service (Ostara) and support dispatch processes in line with business needs
– Contribute towards a positive, performance driven customer service culture
– Adhere to the organisations policies and procedures
– Support the organisations strategic goals
– Flexible on location to cover reception duties
– Can evidence excellent customer service, empathy and rapport building skills
– Able to remain calm and make decisions in a challenging environment
– Comfortable in a target driven contact centre environment
– Able to diffuse difficult situations and prevent complaints reaching escalation point
– Shows respect for people with different needs and back grounds
– Confidence to make decisions on potentially life critical calls
– Strong written skills to update various systems and serve customers via non-telephony channels
– Attention to detail to support CCTV monitoring services
– Able to represent the organisation professionally across a range of channels including reception
– Contact centre experience
– Reception experience
– Experience in an Omnichannel environment
– Embraced and experienced change within an organisation
– All employees are expected to be flexible within the scope of the role
– Progressive, sustainable and healthy working environment.
– The company practices positive values, and behaviours and promotes excellent staff welfare.
– Working hours are Monday – Friday with no evenings or late nights.
– Relaxed no sales environment with an emphasis on excellent customer service.