This is an excellent opportunity to join an enterprising business who offer a number of support and information services to business customers. Working as Customer Service Advisor you will take the initial calls from customers considering business ideas and both start up and established businesses. It would be an initial 4-month fixed term contract, with the potential to be extended.
– You will communicate with customers via telephone, email and social media
– Through your strong relationship building skills and effective questioning you will assess, diagnose and recommend the right avenue of support for customer.
– You will direct customers through the right avenue of support which could be through a number of channels that include a more in-depth telephone appointment with a Tier 2 advisor or referrals to various Growth Hubs.
– You will effectively collect customer data in line with the contract standards to ensure accurate, timely and relevant information is gathered
– Effective diary management and booking of appointments for Business Support Advisors, making appropriate arrangements and preparations, including accurate handover notes, to enhance the customer experience.
– Demonstrable track record of delivering excellent customer service
– Excellent communications but written and verbal
– High level of analytical ability to assess customer needs, information and documentation
– Strong IT skills
– Ability to organise own workload
– Excellent training and support
– Great working environment
– No late nights or weekends
– Social events