Zenith People are proudly representing a rapidly growing company who are looking to expand their work force even further by looking for highly motivated Customer Service Administrator to join their rapidly expanding team.
– Organising boiler installations, servicing and repairs
– Arranging Engineer call outs to customers’ properties
– Carrying out customer call back
– Collecting feedback from customers after work has been completed
– Updating current software with customer details and relevant job type
– Liaising with customers and clients
– Resolving customer queries via telephone, email or post
– Planning Engineer diaries and availability
– Advise customers of contribution payments required and process payments
– Use own initiative in prioritising emergency installations
– Show commitment to ongoing improvement and development
– Any other reasonable duties as required by Senior Management
– Excellent customer journey, and previous customer service experience is also preferred.
– You will also be expected to demonstrate a methodical approach to work and have an organised work ethic.
– You should be able to able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team depending on the task with a working knowledge of all Microsoft packages.
– Attention to detail
– Experience of using CRM system beneficial
– Working in a fast-paced environment
– Hours: Full time – 40 hours per week, flexible across Monday to Sunday. Shift currently working between 8am-4.30pm, 9am-5.30pm and 9am-6pm
– Salary: £8.21 per hour, increasing to £8.50 following successfully passing 6-month probation
– Temp to permanent
– Friendly and enthusiastic team
– Opportunities for career progression