Zenith People are proudly representing a growing company based in Newcastle. They are looking for a Customer Care Agent to join their excellent service team on a temporary basis with an opportunity to go permanent after 12 weeks.
– To deal directly with customers via various channels
– To respond promptly to customer inquiries
– To handle and resolve customer complaints
– Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
– Liaise with sub-contractors via various channels
– Organise workflow to meet customer timeframes
– Keep records of customer/sub-contractor interactions using the company’s CRM
– Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
– To set up customer direct debits in line with the paperless direct debit process
– To actively check customer accounts for outstanding balances and address this with the customer in line with the process for collecting debt.
– Where required process customers through the legal system if there is no possibility of collecting the debt.
– To provide pricing and delivery information
– To work within GDPR guidelines
– Set up new customer accounts
– Process sales orders, forms, applications, and requests
– Manage administration
– Maintain customer satisfaction
– Customer service experience preferably from a fast-paced contact centre environment
– Highly resilient and happy to deal with complaints and issues
– Happy to work from home 100% of the time
– Available immediately
– Have access to a laptop or PC, high speed internet connection and a quiet space to work