We are working with our client in the search for a CNC Turner in South Shields on a permanent basis.
Our client are manufacturers of bespoke components for many different industries using modern manufacturing techniques and the latest technology. This award winning business are brand leaders in the market they work within.
– Producing machined parts by programming, setting and operating a CNC machine, maintaining quality and safety standards, keeping records, maintaining equipment and supplies
– Carrying out operations to company standard times
– Checking work meets quality and company standards at all times
– Carrying out basic machine maintenance
– Meeting Company targets for efficiency and utilisation
– Committing to organisational goals and continuous improvement
– Programming skills in Fanuc, Haas, Heidenhain
– The ability to work to a high level of accuracy.
– A good level of concentration and focus.
– A willingness to work flexibly.
– The ability to work alone and unsupervised or in a team environment.
– Apprenticeship training
– Process improvement
– Strong trouble shooting and problem solving skills
– Good analytical skills
– Understanding of engineering instructions.
– Negotiable Salary with shift allowance and overtime
– Permanent long term role in established engineering business
– PRP bonus scheme
– Excellent Pension
– Excellent Holiday entitlement
– Access to Car Scheme