We are looking to employ a full time CNC Machinist – Operator / Setter / Programmer to work in our clients business who specialise in the Oil & Gas & Automotive Industry.
Our client is a leading manufacturer of oil and gas and automotive industry fabrications. With leading edge designs, innovative engineering solutions and a highly skilled workforce they are able to meet the exacting demands of our customers.
Requirements for the position of CNC Machinist (Fanuc):
– Minimum of 12 months experience as a CNC Miller or/and CNC Turner programmer
– Good knowledge of Fanuc based controls
– Capable of reading technical drawings
– Experienced at working to close tolerances
– Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
– Good work ethic and positive attitude to join the current energetic manufacturing team
– Pension Scheme
– Team environment with a wide ranging scope of work
– Work is varied
– Good rates of pay for the right candidate