Manufacture of export cases, crates and pallets. Packing and securing clients products for shipping.
– Complies with all Company HSQE guidelines and practices
– Builds cases, crates and pallets by selecting, measuring, cutting timber using saws and hand tools; moving product into place using forklift truck, crane and conveyors
– Protects and secures products in to cases, crates or on pallets ahead of loading for shipment
– Identifies products for packing and shipping by verifying customer delivery information; preparing and affixing address labels and stencils
– Keeps working area safe, clean and tidy
– Improves product protection by recommending improved designs and methods; conducting durability tests
– Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
– Accomplishes manufacturing and organisation mission by completing related tasks as needed.
– Export Packaging Experience
– Wood Working Manufacturing
– Manufacturing Quality
– Manufacturing Methods and Procedures
– Safety Management
– Lifting and Handling