We are proudly representing a continually growing North East business on their search for a Campaign and Event Manager. In this role, you will plan and deliver brilliant campaign projects and events that will help make it easier for businesses to do more and go further.
The role requires exceptional project management skills and attention to detail, but also requires a real eye for customer experience – the ideal candidate will be creative, motivated by delivering exceptional live experiences and will want to continually push the boundaries so that our customers have memorable and impactful outcomes.
- Plan and deliver campaigns and events that will inspire, inform, advise and help business with more customers, access more funding, find more talent and improve their productivity
- The campaigns and events will take the form media content, seminars and workshops, webinars and video content, conferences, exhibitions, awards ceremonies and Media and Index campaigns. They will be delivered both physically and virtually across the UK
- Carry out research and create innovative plans, working alongside their product and service team to deliver memorable campaigns and events
- Working with the content team to derive value from all events and campaigns in the form of engaging content that can be used across their products
- Working with the Content team to develop the profile of a particular event or project through media / PR liaison
- Working with marketing team to create and deliver innovative and results driven marketing and communication plans to ensure the correct positioning and demand levels for assigned events and campaigns
- To deliver and organise all events and campaigns in a smooth and controlled manner, using the established event / project management process
- To manage contracts with suppliers through on-going communication and contract management
- To be responsible for financial and budgetary planning and control for projects delivered
- To attend client meetings, report on actions taken and those planned and agreed, and accurately communicate detailed progress towards events and projects targets.
- To regularly monitor feedback relating to events and campaigns and to take the appropriate action, sharing and discussing insights with the Head of Customer Experience.
- Experience in a similar role
- Excellent time management skills to manage numerous projects in same time period
- Project management and planning skills
- Experience of marketing tactics, tools and implementation
- Experience of building relationships
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Holds driving licence and has access to own transport
- Experience of events delivery in a business to business context
- Experience using events management systems
- ICT Literacy with competence in Microsoft Office packages.