Zenith People are proudly representing a blue-chip company who are looking to expand their work force even further by looking for highly motivated Call Centre Advisors to join their rapidly expanding team.
The company have an excellent reputation for outstanding customer service, understanding customer’s needs and making sure that we consistently exceed their expectations.
The role will offer exceptional working conditions within a busy and challenging environment, which aims to provide a first-class service to an increasing number of internal and external customers.
– Qualify and enter customer service calls in Customer Relationship software
– Organize Engineer call outs to customer sites
– Provide help to customers preservice visit to resolve technical and set-up issues
– Provide feedback to customers post service visit
– Continually update customers with FAQs and product bulletins to improve support
– Ideally educated to GCSE standard in English and Maths you must be an excellent communicator, self-motivated and able to work on your own initiative as well as part of the team.
– Our client is looking for honest individuals who will take a pride in meeting customer needs, applicants should have good keyboard and numeracy skills together with knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets and databases as well as the ability to work within a multi-skilled environment are also required.
– Previous customer facing experience
– Working knowledge of Microsoft packages Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel etc.
– Ability to work on your own initiative with good time management skills
– Creative thinking to find solutions to issues, outside the mainstream
– Excellent communication skills, need to be a good listener
– Comfortable working in a team environment
– A calm and relaxed persona for a busy and pressurized environment
– Ability to multitask and handle several projects at one time
– A degree of flexibility in working hours and days as and when required
Hours of work
– Hours of Work: Full Time Roles: 37.5 hours per week, based on Call Centre Rota covering Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm and Weekends 10am to 4pm
– Part Time Roles: Hours of work as per contract – based on Part Time Call Centre Rota
– Excellent working environment with a friendly team.
– Training and support available throughout career.
– Progression opportunities available immediately for the right motivated individuals.