We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, forward thinking and experienced Apprenticeship Tutor to deliver Project Manager and/or Bid Writing Apprenticeships.
– Assess and support learners working towards full Apprenticeship standards in Project Management, Bid Writing, Leadership & Management and Administration – levels 2 – 5 depending upon standard.
– Deliver full training and support learners ensuring they have acquired the required levels of skills, knowledge and behaviours to achieve their apprenticeship framework/standard.
– Provide support to learners in regards to Functional Skills – Maths, English and ICT to level 2.
– Visit and observe learners in their place of work to gather quality evidence towards their Apprenticeship Framework or build a portfolio for End Point Assessment for Apprenticeship Standards.
– Manage diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
– Organise and maintain documentation on learners’ progress.
– Support, advise and motivate learners.
– Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
– Work to learner review and completion timescales.
– Meet Tutor KPI’s in terms of timely visits, progression, timely completion, quality paperwork and general administration.
– Uphold procedures to Safeguard learners, reporting appropriately and ensuring Prevent Duty is upheld.
– Undertake ongoing CPD in terms of teaching, assessing and occupational competence.
– Promote and monitor equality and diversity in all aspects of the role and record issues that may arise.
– Recognised Tutor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
– Experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in the above vocational areas and Functional Skills.
– Experience of delivering apprenticeship standards.
– Relevant teaching qualification is essential, at level 3 or above.
– Must hold relevant occupational competency in the above vocational areas.
– Possessing strong organisational and time management skills.
– Able to build strong relationships with both employers and apprentices.
– Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
– Quality focussed and target driven.
– Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle, must be flexible with travel.
– Experience of using E-portfolios.