Zenith People are proudly representing a rapidly growing accountancy company on their search for an Audit Assurance Director based in Newcastle. The company generally values their staff and offers an excellent working environment with opportunities for training and development.
- Their specialist teams aim is to enhance their clients’ audit experience through gaining a detailed knowledge and understanding of their business.
- The company don’t see audit as a compliance exercise required by law; we go beyond this, exploring opportunities to benefit the business.
- Utilising their expertise in conjunction with our business knowledge enables us to offer relevant feedback or ideas, identify potential weaknesses or risks, and advise on remedial action.
- Driving team performance whilst ensuring adherence to your individual job budget and maximum fee recovery, you’ll play an essential part in coaching and training the team including junior staff and managing on a day to day basis.
- They now have an exciting opportunity for a Director within our Audit team in Newcastle.
- Qualified and experienced accountant who can manage specific audit and assurance clients and lead the audit function within our rapidly expanding office.
- You will be expected to manage workflow, provide an unrivalled client service, lead on business development and deliver the departments commercial performance.
- Ideally you will have significant experience with a variety of mainstream SME’s with a mix of working with public sector organisations, charities and housing association clients.
- You should currently hold RI status, or be ambitions to develop towards attaining it in the near future.
- Given our continued growth and exciting opportunities available in this area, this role carries significant scope for progression with access to the experience and knowledge of the service line team.
- The company are working hard to create an increasingly agile working environment for all colleagues, we’re open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate on both a full and part time basis.
- In return for your hard work helping us shape our future growth and development, we provide a competitive salary and benefits package which includes;
- Employer contribution pension scheme including life cover and income protection
- Enhanced annual leave which increases with service
- Flexible working
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Healthshield health cash plan
- Introductory commission scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Employee referral scheme
- In addition to all the benefits you would expect from an award winning employer, you will be given the utmost encouragement and support to develop your career.