Zenith People are currently recruiting for an internationally recognised Automotive Manufacturing Company named Magna Exteriors who have launched a brand-new facility situated between Washington and Sunderland with very good transport links.
Magna Exteriors assemble and supply Exterior Trims world-wide to the automotive Industry.
Zenith People are actively looking for ambitious and hardworking individuals who are seeking long term work with real potential for personal development and progression.
Job Description & Key Responsibilities:
- Operate production line equipment such air power tools, riveter guns, torque drivers and automated punch machines.
- Loading and unloading of product
- Carry out visual checks to ensure high quality standards
- Interaction with the touch screens systems
- Assemble goods on a production line, carry out cleaning and basic maintenance of work areas and machinery
- Report equipment faults to direct team leader
- Set and operate hand-controlled or computer-controlled machines
- Ensure products are to the correct tolerances and meet customer and internal standards and specifications
- Ensure all standard Operating procedures (SOPs) are followed
- Ensure all safe working procedures are followed
- Keep plant and site to a high level of housekeeping (5S) and support processes
- Raise any issues in a timely manner
- Adhere to all Manufacturing Standards
- Adherence to all current Health, Safety and Environmental regulations and guidance including Magna Policies
- Other duties relative to the role.
- Experience of working in a high-volume production environment is desirable, however, not essential as full training will be provided.
- If you are looking for a career change and you have the attitude and desire to succeed, Zenith would love to hear from you
- Able to work as part of a team and on own.
- Able to work on own initiative when necessary
- Able to work to within tight cycles/deadlines and with minimum supervision
- Able to work in a safe manner
- Ability to read and follow written and verbal instructions and work to standards
- Good Manual dexterity
Candidates must be available to work a two-shift pattern highlighted below:
Monday to Thursday – 06:30am – 15:00pm
Friday – 06:30am – 12:00pm
Monday to Thursday – 15:00pm – 23:30pm
Friday – 14:00pm – 21:30pm
- The shift rate will be applied to both shifts for any staff working the rotating shift pattern and this is paid at £10.21 per hour.