Zenith People are proudly representing a public sector client based in Middlesbrough on their search for a temporary Administrator.
– Database entry, ensuring all data is entered accurately
– Liaising with interpreters and arranging their diary
– Sending the company welcome pack and all relevant paperwork
– Arranging meetings for the Manager
– Carrying out customer care calls and sending the opinion surveys to clients
– Answering the telephone and dealing with queries
– General admin duties including filling, faxing, scanning and emailing
– Dealing with post, both incoming and outgoing
– Any other activities of a small office.
– MUST have a DBS
– Must be depending and reliable with excellent time management skills.
– Able to communicate over the phone and via email, excellent grammar needed
– Experience of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
– Excellent attention to detail.
– Must be flexible to suit business needs.
– To be able to work well as part of a team.