Zenith People are proudly representing an international organisation who are looking for a German Speaking Sales Administrator to join their highly motivated team. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking for career progression.
– Support the achievement of team and departmental revenue objectives.
– To support the sales team in selling the value of the company’s products and services to new and existing customers
– Establishes and maintains a high level of customer satisfaction in all sales transactions.
– Handles inquiries about product, pricing, order expediting, and customer relations
– Handle all incoming phone calls with courtesy and professionalism.
– Pays close attention to details and accuracy while processing orders.
– Ability to learn order processing system regarding all aspects of order entry and maintains accurate records of all sales activities and customer communications within Infor CRM.
– Remains knowledgeable and up to date on changes and developments of product lines.
– Ensure that feedback is relayed to Team Manager should any of the standards or procedures require change due to system or business requirements.
– German Language skills, verbal & written must be of a high standard
– Exceptional communication and organisation skills – and the ability to follow through and manage a larger workload
– Must have experience of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
– Desire to work with a team and learn from other team members.
– Motivated by teamwork and resolving tasks and issues
– High ethics and standards
– Good problem-solving skills
– Flexible and enthusiastic
– Excellent communication skills both written and oral
– Excellent customer service skills
– Ability to work under pressure
– Sales Background (preferred not essential)
– GCSE qualifications in English & Maths grade C or above or equivalent
– Contributory Pension Scheme
– 25 days annual leave, plus the option to purchase up to 3 days extra for the following year
– Free day off on your Birthday
– Dental, Optical and Alternative Health care cash back scheme
– Subsidised gym
– Public transport season ticket loan scheme
– Childcare Vouchers
– Computershare Scheme
– Cycle to Work Scheme
– Transport Scheme
– Friday Afternoon Club
– Catered Tasty Tuesday lunch, once a month
– Free fruit!