Zenith People are proudly representing a public sector client who are looking for a temporary Administrator to join their team to support in an increase in work. Opportunities for the contract to extend or be offered permanent will be there for the right person.
– Provide general administrative assistance to the overall service including monitoring post, filing, photocopying and ordering stationery and other relevant duties
– Accurately administer all referrals and triage to appropriate teams within the service
– Act as a central point for all referrals and customer enquiries received via telephone, e-mail, website, face to face and other relevant source
– Respond professionally, effectively and accurately to enquiries and complaints from customers, colleagues and partner agencies and sharing relevant information, including verbally, written and via e-mail and website
– Arranging multi-disciplinary meetings, team meetings and events including booking rooms, arranging transport and catering, accurate minute / note taking
– Undertake customer satisfaction surveys
– Process all confidential and sensitive data in line with the Data Protection Act and GDPR regulations
– Accurately update and maintain computer records and systems used by the organisation
– Adhere to role related risk assessment and report any hazards and non-compliance in the workplace where appropriate
– Undertake weekly interview alarm checks
– Undertake daily risk related applicant checks.
– Excellent communication skills
– Good organization and prioritising skills
– Working in front line services
– Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
– Good ICT skills
– Minimum of 5 GCSE’s or equivalent at Grade C or above or relevant experience
– To be able to demonstrate an understanding of what equality and diversity means in the workplace.
– Previous experience of working within social housing environment
– Knowledge of housing and homelessness legislation
– Working in a multi-agency working
– GDPR and Data Protection/