Shift Pattern: 2 Shift, earlies and backs with additional overtime
Zenith are proud to be working with one of our retained clients in Newcastle in support of a Trainee Maintenance Technician. As a Trainee Maintenance Technician, you will support the Maintenance and Operations Manager on the maintenance tasks and duties across site.
This is a very exciting and rare opportunity to get into a fantastic new and growing company who are willing to train and develop a technician into a fully-fledged role and support them in their career development. As an experienced recruiter in this sector, I can tell you that these opportunities are rare!
- To assist the maintenance engineer with reactive and preventative tasks
- To carry out scheduled cleaning and maintenance tasks
- Identify and control parts and tools
- Complete Daily/Weekly routine checks on plant and equipment
- Work closely with the maintenance engineer and production on Health & Safety, Equipment, and facility projects
- Be able and willing to help production during busy periods
- Strong willingness to learn
- Team Player
- Flexible approach to working hours and shifts
- A can-do attitude
- Engineering Qualification or working towards
- Can work unsupervised
Applications from recent school leavers or potentially those who have lost their positions due to Covid within operative or apprenticeships are warmly welcomed.
For an informal discussion, please get in touch today with Andrew at Zenith