We are working with our client who is a successful oil, gas and renewable energy business looking for a candidate keen on project management to fill the position of Project Coordinator (Technical) & become part of the exciting & dynamic team. You will be providing essential services, support and added value through their facilities & infrastructure to a number of leading Global Companies.
The ideal candidate will be a pro-active, keen and committed individual who has excellent communication, confidence and organisational skills with up to date IT skills. Suitable experience is preferred but not essential for the role.
In this role you will be centrally positioned coordinating day to day operations & resources of the company and will be a key link between our client’s and the company. The company offers excellent personnel development opportunities within a great team environment.
– You will be responsible for the successful initiation, planning, design, compliance and closure of the company’s projects.
– Coordinate Operational & Supervisors Team allocating resources supporting and maintaining company services & processes.
– Working with engineering drawings and plans including modifications etc
– Ensuring Commercial, Technical & HSE compliance.
– Manage Issues & Risk.
– Competently using Microsoft excel and other office based software packages
– Project Reporting & Supportive Administration.
– Deliver Professional High Level of Output.
– Ensure clients expectations are managed and exceeded.
– Responsible for coordinating and maintaining company management systems.
– Ability to coordinate, multi task and work under pressure.
– Good organisational and communication skills.
– Decision making capabilities.
– Committed and enthusiastic
– Excellent communication
– Define tasks and required resources.
– Flexible approach support operations.
– Ability to take on training and skills development.
– Good IT skills.
– Background in Coordination/Planning.
– Supportive Qualifications / Training / Experience.
– Background in Industry or construction, Lifting / Engineering / Fabrication exposure.
– Salary (Normal Working Hours Monday to Friday 07:30 to 16:30hrs)
– Regular Paid Overtime Support required for shift hand overs / weekend support as part of a rota.
– Holidays, Bonus & Pension within any offer