Best In – European Social Fund
As well as helping your business grow and meet its objectives through the recruitment of the right people at the right time, Zenith are also able to support your growth through the delivery of a high quality range of training and support thanks to our BEST In, (Business, Enterprise, Skills, Technology & Innovation), project that is part-funded by the European Social Fund. Zenith and our two chosen partners – Mint Business Club and Transmit Start Ups – are able to apply our consultative approach to developing and delivering bespoke training solutions that address skills shortages and gaps within your organisation.
The ’BEST In’ programme underpins and compliments the North East’s ambitious growth strategies and can support any organisation with less than 249 employees, including Sole traders with a UTR Number Micro Businesses and SMEs with less than 249 staff. Organisations need to be based in the ‘More Developed’ region of the NE Local Economic Partnership, (Northumberland, North Tyneside, Newcastle, Gateshead, South Tyneside and Sunderland) and operating within the following sectors:
• Advanced Manufacturing
• Health, Life Sciences and Social Care
• Financial Business & Professional Services
• Culture & Creative Industries
• Tourism Hospitality & Visitor Services
• Health and Social Care services
• Customer Services and Retail
If you’re an SME, located in the ‘more developed’ region of the NELEP, and you feel you would benefit from a funded training solution that is designed especially for your business to meet a specific need, then contact us now.
We’ll spend time understanding your business – its culture, ambitions and barriers to growth – and using your insights, we’ll design bespoke solutions that deliver tangible results.
Once we’re in touch, we’ll take you through the following journey…
1. We’ll learn about your business and your challenges and check that your business and team are eligible for to utilise the Best In funding.
2. We’ll help you identify the key areas where upskilling could benefit your business.
3. We’ll assess your team’s current skill levels and training needs, and we’ll use the resulting skills needs profile to design your bespoke learning and development programme.
4. We’ll define the impact of the training solution and implement a framework to measure this.
5. We’ll enrol and induct your team onto their training programme and deliver an engaging, interesting and impactful learning journey.
We understand that training solutions aren’t one size fits all, which is why each of our training solutions is bespoke and designed upon the information we’ve gather during our consultation and assessments – ensuring your business objectives and needs are met with a solution which best fits your organisational culture and style. The solution can be in the form of accredited and non-accredited training across the following key areas…
• Leadership & Management
• Customer Services
• Digital & ICT
• Maths and English Basic Skills
• Business Growth
Training is delivered in a broad range of ways including individual and team coaching sessions, 121s, online and distance learning, tailored workshops and longer term development programmes. Whatever you need and however best suits your business, we will design and deliver an entirely original solution,
To take advantage of Best In for your business, contact Keith Oliver at firstname.lastname@example.org.