Zenith People, the friendly and professional recruitment agency
- Installation of pipes and fixtures such as sinks, showers, baths, drainage and sanitary etc.
- Installation of new heating systems to new build properties.
- 1st ,2nd and final fix works.
- Adhering to health and safety regulations.
- Working towards current legislation.
- Ensuring work is carried out to a high standard at all times.
- Must have plumbing & Heating Apprenticeship Standard or NVQ2/3
- Current gas qualifications (CCN1, CENWAT, CPA1)
- Must have Gas Safe Registration
- New build experience is essential for this role.
- CSCS Card
- Ukata Asbestos Awareness Certification - Desirable
- Addition of new starters to Sage Payroll
- Request bibles weekly and highlighting any issues identified.
- Checking timesheets from Clients and resolving any issues identified
- Processing of weekly and monthly payroll information into sage and production of payslips and reporting information.
- Processing of CIS payroll including submissions to umbrella companies and payment.
- Regular back up of the payroll system
- Distribution of payslips
- Uploading of BACS to bank and request authorisation of payments
- Submission of invoice totals to the CID facility.
- Copying of timesheets and invoices as necessary.
- Dealing with queries
- Updating of payroll and invoicing spreadsheets
- Pension administration of staff and worker contributions
- Issuing of pension invoices
- Issuing P45’s for leavers and updating sage records as necessary
- Processing of payroll deductions and administering payments of SSP, SMP, SPP
- Processing monthly expenses
- Production of weekly invoices and distribution to clients
- Barclaycard/Lloyds bank reconciliation
- Factoring reconciliation
- Inputting Supplier invoices
- Raise purchase orders/call-off orders when requested.
- Purchasing of stationery and cleaning supplies.
- Request purchase order numbers from clients for invoicing.
- Process and resolve invoice queries.
- Post supplier and customer bank payments as required.
- Assist with accounts duties as required.
- Knowledge of payroll processes and previous experience working within a payroll setting
- Good administration, planning, organising and time management skills with excellent attention to detail
- A dedicated team player who can also perform tasks independently
- Ability to prioritise a varied workload in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with customers, clients and employees.
- Creation of effective end-to-end tender submissions
- Exploration of sectors, industry and company profile to support the development of a comprehensive bid proposal
- Creating informative and engaging presentations and other supporting documents to ensure a compelling and informative methodology
- Ensure all written content is effectively described or visually represented in each stage of the submission
- Bid management of larger bids and tenders
- Presenting technical information in a creative, compelling and interesting way
- Deliver completed written proposals against deadlines whilst maintaining quality and the visual impact
- Ensure all documentation is compliant and validated to meet legislation, procedures, products, solutions and policies
- Ensure bids are completed with integrity and have the required approvals
- Develop Executive summaries for relevant/appropriate tender submissions
- Follow and support policies, procedures, initiatives and work instructions related to sustainability improvement and environmental compliance
- Engage with all relevant stakeholders and influence effective contributions
- Develop a suite of standard tender response answers that form an adaptable template
- Share best practise in order to develop competency in bid writing for the company
- Producing quotes and project costings
- Experience researching and creating effective bid submissions
- Able to work autonomously
- Team player
- “Can do” attitude and willing to challenge the status quo
- High level of written and verbal communication
- High attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, prioritise workload and meet deadline
- Advanced MS word skill and proficient in MS Office and Powerpoint
|Salary||£26,000 - £30,000|
- The main purpose of the role will be to visit several sites throughout the North-East and UK to service and occasionally install the client’s product.
- Work is mainly expected to be located here in the North-East but there will be an expectation to travel to other sites throughout the UK as and when required.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that all sites are Electrically compliant and functional whilst carrying out fault finding, testing and rectifying faults.
- In addition to this you will also be required to maintain and modify existing systems.
- Time-Served with an Electrical Bias is essential
- Exposure/experience with Mechanical installation & repairs
- 2391 or 2394/5 Test & Inspection Certificate
- 18th Edition
- UK Driving Licence
- Ability to liaise with clients & Sub Contractors both in person and via email
- Analysing data
- Willing to travel throughout the UK
|Job Category||Engineering and Manufacturing|
|Salary||£40,000 - £50,000|
- Lead, develop and maintain the business Quality, Environmental and Health and Safety Management System, and report on the performance of the BMS
- Responsible for the delivery of the QHSE strategy.
- Continual improvement of the companies processes and procedures in with new legislation and regulations.
- Training of employees of QHSE procedures.
- Lead the internal and external audits covering the companies QHSE.
- To act as Health and Safety co-ordinator.
- Conduct and support risk assessments.
- Liaise with business stake holders regarding issues around QHSE.
- Managing and reporting the business level KPI’s around QHSE system.
- Undertake any other duties of which the knowledge, skills and experience required fall within a post holder’s expected capability and commensurate with the post holder’s position in the company.
- Ensure conformance to ISO9001, ISO45001 & ISO14001.
- HND\Degree level in an engineering or business discipline.
- Hold a specific Health & Safety qualification such as NEBOSH Diploma or Chartered IOSH or equivalent.
- Lead assessor auditor trained recognised by the CQI\IRCA
- Five years minimum experience in a similar role.
- Must have a good working knowledge of the automotive sector and practiced in a IATF16949 environment.
- Able to understand the IATF core tools and their application within the Business Management System
- Able to demonstrate an in-depth understanding of UK Health and Safety legislation.
- Understand and worked within UK Environmental legislative requirements.
- Experience of maintaining or reaching externally audited management standards such as ISO14001, ISO45001 and IATF 16949.
- Experience of working with AS9100 would also be advantageous.
- Able to demonstrate leading and managing a company Business Management System through external\customer audits
|Job Category||Engineering and Manufacturing|
|Salary||£45,000 - £50,000|
- Manage verification and validation activities on new equipment, ensuring any new processes meet required quality standards before acceptance for high volume production (Cp, CpK, MSA, PUWER, Poka Yokes, Boundary Samples etc)
- Provide cost and timing estimates related to equipment and assembly operations.
- Justify new equipment costs to fascilitate manufacturing processes (CAPEX)
- Provide engineering solutions for in house and customer driven concerns.
- Improve process quality performance (ppm, scrap, rework, etc)
- Gather, monitor, and analyse production data to identify trends and prioritise improvement tasks.
- Monitor and develop ways to increase productivity, quality, and reduce scrap in line with OP targets, using Lean & Six Sigma techniques
- Provide technical support to the cross functional teams and production functions
- Develop process flows, standard operating sheets, and FMEA’s
- Identify root causes of in-process and customer failures using recognised methodologies (DMAIC, 8D, 5Why’s, etc)
- Create robust engineering solutions to eliminate root cause with sustained performance to prevent reoccurrence.
- Liaise with customer and/or supplier as required, producing literature, and conducting external visits on request.
- Undertake any other duties of which the knowledge, skills and experience required fall within a post holder’s position in the company.
- Five years minimum experience in a similar manufacturing role.
- An appreciation of electro/mechanical manufacturing processes.
- Knowledge of IATF16949, PPAP and APQP processes.
- Exposure to laser welding and material joining processes.
- Surface mount technology knowledge and exposure.
- Broad understanding of automation processes, robotics, weld controllers DC tooling, dispensing systems etc.
- CAD (Autodesk Inventor) to create engineering solutions and tooling drawings.
- Excellent analytical and methodical approach to problem-solving.
- MS Office capability required.
- Report writing and presentation skills for both internal and external customer reviews.
- An understanding of quality systems and production tools, (DFM\DFA, PFMEA, 6S etc)
- Electrical and/or mechanical engineering skills
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to be flexible.
- Self-sufficient in providing complete engineering solutions.
- Lean manufacturing awareness including SMED activities.
- Minimum HNC/HND level in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering Discipline
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
|Job Category||Engineering and Manufacturing|
|Salary||£45,000 - £50,000|
- Manage a full portfolio of account as allocated
- Ensure that procedures within the department are followed
- To ensure and maintain the departments targets and KPI’s are achieved through management of allocated accounts
- Provide information in a concise and timely manner, to both customers and members of the company
- Work closely with the external accounts manager to meet customer needs and expectations
- Accountable for Launch management on their portfolio of accounts
- Support the ethos of team working within the whole department
- Ensure regular and effective communication within and from all areas to achieve common business aims
- Liaise with customers as and when required with off site visits to be expected
- Be proactive in developing solutions to departmental issues, when required
- Identify issues and recommend adjustments or resolutions in order to rectify any issues
- Grow product knowledge both through regular product training and from working alongside internal departments
- Ensuring aged stocks, pre-aged stocks, overdue reserves, unreleased report, WIP status, extras tracker & Pack works tasks are continually being monitored on their accounts to meet company KPI’s
- attention to detail is paramount and ability to accurately transfer data/pricing from point of order to invoicing
- When on annual leave, conduct a full handover with their team
- Perform any other duties as directed by the Customer Service Team Leader/Trainer
- Highly responsible, reliable, and flexible with a strong work ethic
- Excellent customer facing skills
- First class telephone manner and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Highly organised
- An expert communicator at all levels, with proven ability to influence improvement within other functions/departments of the organisation
- Ability to work under pressure to deliver a high standard of service
- Self-Motivated and the ability to motivate others
- Process relevant information quickly and easily
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise
- Personal integrity
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment – FMCG preferred
- Strong commercial awareness and business acumen
- Computer literate, able to operate Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook/Email
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritising Workload to achieve targeted KPI’s
- Ability to identify opportunities for process improvements
- Reviewing procedures ensuring they are fit for purpose and improve where required
|Salary||£22,000 - £26,000|
- Working on domestic properties across the North East.
- Carrying out reactive repairs.
- Full and partial re-wires.
- Installations, testing & inspection and electrical repairs.
- Carrying out effective communications with the client.
- Delivering high-quality and compliant work in our customers homes.
- Taking responsibility for individual performance, productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure all work carried out meets the minimum standards set by the current Edition of the IET Wiring Regulations.
- Driving licence is essential for this role.
- Must have NVQ Level 3 in Electrical Installation and 2391 Testing & Inspection.
- 17th/18th Edition is required.
- Must be competent in fault finding.
- Experience in electrical repairs, installation, testing and inspection within housing.
- A flexible approach and willing to travel across the North East.
- Company Van with fuel card.
- Overtime available.
|Salary||£37,000 - £45,000|
- Processing of orders via telephone, fax or emails ensuring high levels of accuracy at all times
- Give remarkable service at all times, managing customer expectations by liaising with other departments/service providers to deliver on promises
- Maintain accurate customer records and sales development activities.
- Operate effectively within current policies and procedures relating to pricing, order entry, lead times and in line with the telephone call monitoring programme.
- Develop effective working relationships with other team members, internal departments and sister companies
- Participate in team briefings and communicate with team leader and other team members to address issues and develop a wider range of skills
- Participate enthusiastically in specific projects and team activities as required such as Product of the month and monthly sales promotions
- Attend training sessions and participate in both our development programme and on-line training portal to develop knowledge, sales techniques and skills
- Experience of working within a Sales or Service environment is essential
- Effective communicator (verbally and in writing) and capable of quickly building rapport with customers and colleagues
- Excellent attention to detail and accurate key board skills
- Capable of working accurately under pressure, prioritising workload
- Enthusiastic attitude, professional manner and quick learner
- Creative problem solving ability
- Commercially aware
- Highly self-motivated and reliable
- Team player, willing to adapt to new challenges and changes
- Carrying out surveys on ASHP's, PV Solar, Cavity Wall Insulation, Loft Insulation, Low Energy Lighting and Smart Controls.
- Visiting domestic properties to obtain data to see what energy saving measures are suitable.
- Advising on required materials to complete the works.
- Completing App based survey forms.
- Liaising with customers.
- Ensuring quality of work and regulatory standards are adhered to.
- Complete heat loss and heat pump technical surveys as well as other technical surveys including solar PV.
- Previous experience conducting domestic surveys.
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service.
- Full UK Driving License is essential.
- Must be computer literate.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Retrofit qualification.
- Ideally have gas qualifications but not essential.
- Previous renewables experience.
- Using available resources and suppliers, plan and profitably complete work in line with customers’ expectations.
- As and when needed, assist with other duties such as: Goods Inwards, Manufacturing, Pick Pack, Despatch, etc.
- Be responsible for the company’s image and reputation.
- Proactively increase your technical understanding of products and applications.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Assist in the development of new business
- Have a proactive attitude, focussed on customer service and high standards of quality, health and safety
- Have excellent verbal communication skills
- Have strong IT skills using Windows 10 and Microsoft Office (Excel & Outlook)
- Have some experience with warehousing software systems
- Be able to accurately perform warehouse duties and production tasks
- Good organisational skills, working in a clean, tidy and structured manner.
|Salary||£30,000 Depending on Experience|
- Ensuring that our delivery practices are aligned with our business growth goals and client expectations.
- Overseeing and refining the compliance and utility validation process
- Review and ensure the compliance of retrofit survey and energy measures installation meet ECO and Utility requirements.
- This will be completed by managing our validation process and utilising the guidance documents in place, alongside CRM system to ensure accurate validation.
- Keeping up to date with latest industry changes in Retrofit & Ofgem
- Analyse and investigate any irregularities and non-compliance issues
- Providing guidance on compliance matters to include contracts and work requirements.
- Report back to business functions on current risk and compliance performance
- Contribute to robust and effective compliance controls within the organisation and its distribution chain
- Knowledge around ‘carbon credits’ and ‘Annual Bill Savings’
- An understanding of the ‘Whole House Approach’ in Retrofit and which energy measures can improve available grant funding.
- Ability to build trusted relationships at all levels.
- Strong organisation and project management skills
- Experience of working on ECO schemes
- Highly organised
- Timeline driven
- Able to prioritise a changing "to do" list
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Proficient in IT Skills, using external Portals as well as the Microsoft Office suite
- You will have excellent administrative skills and data entry experience
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as autonomously
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet and exceed client expectations
- Ability to work closely with Finance Department
- Excellent attention to details
- Competitive Salary
- Employer contributed pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme with 24 hours telephone and online access
- 30 days annual leave plus additional incentive days (Inc. statutory bank holidays and Christmas and New Year Closure!)
- 360 Recognition benefit scheme
- Company events
- Company pension
- Death & Service
- Length of Service Bonus
|Salary||£28,000 - £36,000|
- Responsible for surveying pre-installation of Gas Boilers, combi swaps, combi conversions, full central heating installations, and ASHP.
- To work between the role of Gas Surveyor as well as carrying out Retrofit Assessments on domestic properties. (Training will be provided on the job)
- Working on projects across the North East as well as around the UK when required. (expenses will be paid for).
- To maintain accurate computer and manual records, providing information when required.
- Completing ECO Surveys.
- Must have ACS Gas Qualifications.
- Ideally be Retrofit Qualified (Training will be provided).
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Full driver’s license.
- Have excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must be willing to travel around the UK when required.
- ECMK accreditation/Corelogic software (desirable).
- DEA and Retrofit Assessor qualified (desirable).
- Company Van.
- Fuel Card.
- Working away allowance with accommodation paid for.
|Salary||£30,000 + Bonus|
- Designing and implementing a training plan, identifying needs and developing training solutions within the context of the company values for all new (and existing) Employees.
- Designing and delivering an in-house training programme, developing courses specific to services, and sourcing external training requirements to supplement in-house training as required.
- Maintaining and updating training and reference materials.
- Building strong working relationships with key colleagues, working with them to identify training needs and implement solutions.
- Identify emerging issues and needs that will determine future demand for training across the functions
- Complete all inductions and training workshops for new starters
- Be the first point of contact for team members across all ECO teams
- Floor walk on a regular basis to ensure support always available across all ECO teams
- Create and distribute regular briefs on ECO changes, new scheme, internal and external briefs
- Vast ECO4 knowledge, from Ofgem guidance to Funder requirements and internal processes
- A strong desire and/or experience in developing and facilitating training courses and development solutions.
- Proven ability in designing and evaluating learning material.
- Experience in coaching, mentoring, and developing others in a complex, fast paced environment.
- Ability to identify areas for improvement, bring measurable results, improve efficiency and, where possible, save costs.
- Excellent people skills, and used to dealing and building good rapport with various levels of management
- Experience of managing own workload consistently and effectively.
- A fresh, positive approach to training and development.
- Excellent communication style and ability.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
|Salary||£27,000 - £36,000|
- To assemble kitchen units, and fit worktops according to detailed plans.
- To ensure that the work is undertaken in a timely manner, whilst maintaining a high standard of workmanship.
- Occasionally fitting shower boards when required.
- Safe use of various hand and power tools.
- Follow strict health and safety guidelines.
- You will be working on a large social housing contract across the North East.
- Reporting to the site supervisor.
- Full UK driving license.
- NVQ Level 3 qualified or equivalent.
- Minimum blue skilled CSCS card.
- Attention to detail.
- Good mathematical skills.
- Design skills and knowledge.
- Ability to work well with your hands.
- Experience in fitting kitchens is essential.
Hi! We’re Zenith People, a friendly and professional recruitment agency. We possess over 20 years of experience connecting people with business. That means we help businesses grow and people realise their career ambitions. So, we will support you if you’re working for a business needing recruitment services. If you’re a person looking for a new start, we’re here to help.
Not to mention, we do both without any smoke and mirrors. Zenith People listen, and we produce because we believe in our personal and proven approach. Our recruitment consultants are experts and have in-depth knowledge of the North East recruitment market.
We use that insight to deliver tailored solutions for temporary and permanent recruitment.
And we do it across the Engineering, Manufacturing, IT, Construction and Commercial sectors. Zenith works with a fantastic range of businesses that vary in size and culture and value true partnerships.
We’re located in Hebburn, just a few miles from Newcastle; if you need recruitment assistance, we’d love to help.