Zenith People is an innovative, friendly and professional recruitment business which offers a transparent and consultative service to both our clients and candidates. We were founded in 2001 in Hebburn, an ideal location to cover the whole of the North East of England.
We have a unique and flexible pricing model, which means our fees can be based on management charges or hourly margin…
We have many years of experience in handling temporary and contract recruitment services – from fulfilling small scale ad-hoc requirements to placing specialist contract engineers to managing large scale temporary recruitment contracts for high volume manufacturing or distribution based organisations.
We operate across a broad range of sectors including:
- Engineering and Manufacturing
Our temporary recruitment services are flexible, and we tailor our approach to individual Client’s requirements. Our services cover the following:
- Temporary recruitment and selection
- Out of hours’ support
- High volume contract management
- Candidate banking against projected Client needs
- Short lead-time recruitment from pre-screened Candidate pools
- Account management
- Technical temporary appointments
- Ad-hoc temporary recruitment
- Payroll services
- Website advertising and web based candidate job alerts
- Web-based Jobs Board advertising
- Candidate selection centre design and delivery
- Competency based recruitment and interview design
- Skills testing
- Psychometric testing
- Tailored induction delivery and initial training
- Recruitment from overseas
- Pre – employment training
Working within key market sectors, our approach to temporary recruitment is responsive and thorough. We strive to understand the specific needs of our Clients in terms of the attitude, skills and experience of the people they are looking to recruit, as well as the particular service elements they require from us. These elements can range from skills testing and inductions, through to on-site surgeries and performance management systems – all geared to meet the ever changing demands of employment legislation.
We’re very much about partnership and developing long term relationships with our clients. We want them to rely us and have confidence that we have their needs – both immediate and planned – covered. Our success in this area is borne out by the fact that many of our clients have been working with us since the business first started.