Recruitment Process and Selection Centre Design
As part of our consultancy service we are able to design tailored recruitment processes covering candidate attraction, interviewing, and assessment and selection activities for the recruitment of staff at all levels. We can obviously deliver these processes on behalf of our Clients or design them for Clients to undertake themselves. Our tailored recruitment processes include:
- Job role consultation – including job and person specification design, salary survey, sector intelligence on terms and conditions, etc
- Candidate attraction activities e.g. web/press advertising, specialist publication and market intelligence, social networking, etc
- Advertisement design and placement
- Candidate contact management
- Initial application sifting and benchmarking
- Interview design and coaching
- Psychometric testing and skills testing
- Selection centre design and delivery
- Offer management
Through our own qualified team and business partners we are able to offer a full range of psychometric tests to support selection activities, including Saville & Holdsworth and Myers Briggs. We can consult with you on your psychometric test requirements and recommend a test battery that matches those requirements.
We have designed a broad range of skills tests which we can administer and interpret to support selection activities. These tests cover commercial, technical, engineering and manual disciplines and can add a real depth of understanding to any recruitment process. We can consult with you on your skills testing requirements and recommend a test battery that matches those requirements.