Our client is currently looking for a Quality Manager to work as part of the operational team within the Oil & Gas Industry.
- Responsible for monitoring and improving upon the quality of procedures, processes and systems to maintain client and project success.
- Schedule, produce and maintain internal audits to continue success in ISO 9001:2015 certification.
- Support the company’s marketing strategy with implementation, monitoring and running of web publications and image library.
- Promote department and organisation reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Have detailed understanding and can skilfully use the techniques of system design, re-engineering, project management, quality improvement, outcomes measurement, and statistical analysis.
- Responsible for conformance to regulatory requirements, contractual obligations, and corporate policy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent influencing and communication skills.
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Required to work outside core working hours to deliver project targets/timescales.
- Organisation and planning, managing multiple demands, and achieving results.
- Team development and facilitation techniques applied to quality improvement or project teams to achieve their highest potential.
Salary – £25,000 to £28,000 (Depending on experience)