A day in the life of Danni Appleton…
This month’s ‘A day in the life of…’ article focuses on our Recruitment Administrator Danni Appleton.
Location: Zenith HQ
Background work experience: Admin/back office
How long have you worked at Zenith: 10 months
Typical working day…
- What time do you get up? 7:30am.
- What do you have for breakfast? Depends what’s in and how well the diets going.
- Do you listen to the radio on your commute to work? If so which station and why? Not the radio as they don’t play my kind of music (Heavy Metal) so has to be my IPod…
- What time do you get into the office? 08:50ish.
- What’s the first thing you do once settled in the office? Make everyone a cuppa and check my emails.
- Who’s the first person you speak to when you get into the office? Claire is usually the first person I speak to in the morning.
- What do you have for lunch? Salad or a subway.
- What time are you back in your house sitting with your feet up with a cuppa? Depends what day it is could be 6 o’clock or after 8pm.
- What’s the best part of you day? Getting changed into my comfy sweats.
- What’s the worst part of your day? Getting out of my comfy sweats.
Out of the office…
- Who’s your favourite musical act? Too many to name! System of a Down, Mudvayne, Metallica.
- What’s your favourite cuisine? Thai green curry.
- What’s the last film you went to watch? Star Wars (I think)…
- Who’s your idol and why? Doris Day. She is just a lovely woman, her movies are great and she has her own dog sanctuary after she became a recluse.
- Where’s your favourite holiday destination? Tenerife.
- What would be the first thing you bought if you won £1m? A plane ticket and I would choose a random destination and hope for the best!
- What’s your favourite beverage? Jack Daniels… Straight!
- What did you want to be when you were little? Taller… I still don’t know what I want to be).
- What was your first car? M reg Punto.
- Tell us a fascinating fact about yourself? I beat Norman Wisdom in the 100 meters sprint at Saltwell Park.
Don’t miss next months ‘A day in the life of…’ article.